Monday, April 5, 2010

My trip to Florida

This week for my blog I'm going to talk about my trip to Florida. On the first day we left the house at noon hour because our family drives to Florida so we stoped for gas stops and lunch and dinner. On the first night we went to stop at 10 o'clock at night. But because the Nascar race was in the next town, so all the hotels were full so we had to drive another 4 hours and into another state just to find a hotel so we were in Vrginia and we didnt get a hotel till North Carolina. Two days later we finally got on the cruise ship and I need to tell you it was a ton of fun we left Port Canavrial at 4 o'clock on the Monday of the 22nd of March it was really cool seeing the ship leave the port. The next day we stoped on the ship companies private island in the Bahmas called Coco Kay we swam in the ocean and sat by the ocean for a few hours the next day we docked in Nassau we did a little shoping and walking around the island and did some sight seeing. The next day we were just on the ocean the whole day so there wasn't much to do. The final day on the ship we had to wake up 6 am becasuse we had to be off the ship at 10 o'clock so once we got off the ship we went to the mall and to the house that we stayed at.
Most of the time at the house we were swiming, playing pool or watching movies. We went to Universal Studios 4 days. My favorite ride was Duling Dragons. Duling Dragons has to costers that pass each other the whole ride it has two costers fire coaster and ice coaster. My favorite coaster was the ice coaster. Another good coster at Universal was the Rip Ride Rocket this ride was cool because while you could listen to music while you were on the coster but you couldn't hear the persons music beside you. But all the people that know me it's no surprise that I picked country music because I picked the song living fast-forward. Universal Studios was really fun and one of the best parts of the trip.
So overall my trip to Florida this year was really fun the best part of was defenitly the fact that I got to go on my first cruise which was incredably fun and I got too go Universal Studois again. I can't wait for next year to go on a cruise again.

No comments:

Post a Comment