Monday, April 19, 2010

Uniform

My Blog this week is going to be on uniforms in my opinion they're just a waste of time. Like I have to wake up a 6 in the morning and the worst part is always having to put on the same clothing everyday. Another annoying thing is that they're so heavy and when it is humid out.

I think the reason that the school wants us to wear uniforms is because well we look presentable another reason is because we all look the same and people can't judge us on our clothing attire.

I think that we should be able to wear what ever we want when ever we want.
This is my opinion on uniforms.

1 comment:

  1. Even though it is very short, it does summarize the point quite well. For a possible goal, next time see if you could add a paragraph or too explaining a little bit more on why they think that uniforms are for the positive.

    ReplyDelete