Monday, April 5, 2010

My Bucket List

1. The first thing on my bucket list I would like to do is see a game in ever NHL teams arena. The reason this is number one is that the NHL is my favorite professional sports league and I already have been in a few NHL arenas the ACC, Scotia Bank Place and the Melon Arena.
2. The second thing on my bucket list would to go to every amusement park in the world because I love the rush of being on roller coasters and I think it would be cool to see all the amusement parks in the world.
3. Another cool thing to do would to go sky diving because I think it would be cool to jump out of an airplane and I think it would be an exhilarating rush
4. I would like to do a lap on every single dirt bike track in the world because I love dirt bikes I started dirt biking at the age of 5
5. The final thing on my bucket list that I would like to do ids go to see every Nascar Track in the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment