Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The hockey mens olympics

I decided to do this for this week because I couldn't think of anything good for Keegan's post. So I decided to do mine on the Olympics. On the note that there are only 16 days. Till they start and I am going to tell you my predictions for the mens hockey. By the way there could be some mean content to some countries like the USA and Russia

I think at the bottom of the Olympics in 12 and 11 place are going to be Norway and Belarus because nether of them played in the 06 Olympics in Italy both these teams together have only 5 NHL players then I think in 10, 9 and 8 will be Latvia, Slovakia and USA because with their rosters I don't think they will be able to keep up with the other teams. Now in 7, 6 and 5 I think it will be Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland because their all turning in to good teams just their not good enough yet.

Now in the semi-finals I think in the first one will be Canada vs. Russia and I think Canada will win 4-3 in overtime sending Canada to the Gold metal game and Russia to the Bronze metal game. Now in the second semi-final I think it will be Sweden vs. Finland a rematch of the last winter Olympics gold medal finals when Sweden won the gold medal. But this time I think Finland is going to win 5-2 over Sweden.
Now for the finals it is Canada vs. Finland at the end of the first period it will be 2-0 Canada at the end of the second period it will be 4-1 Canada but in the final period a incredibly Finland will score 4 goals and when them their first ever mens Olympic gold medal so the medals will go to Russia bronze, Canada silver and Finland gold and these are my Mens Olympic predictions


No comments:

Post a Comment