Monday, January 18, 2010

Who would I be for a day blog?

There are a lot of cool people that you could be for a day. But if I were to pick one it wouldn’t be Sydney Crosby or Shea Labouf or Ben Roethlisberger or even Justin Bieber’s best friend for a day. ( Ya Cassie I am talking about you ) I would like to be my true hero for A day. My dad he is a firefighter in Guelph he has been a firefighter for 11 years now and I think it would really be cool to be a firefighter. All the action and getting to save people’s lives.

I think firefighters don’t get the attention they deserve though. Like how many people has Tony Hawk saved? Has Justin Bieber ever given birth to a child? Has Souja Boy ever jumped into a fire to save a 7 year old? When Zack Efron goes to the acting studio does he think that I could die today and never see my family again? I think you get the picture. They deserve a lot more attention than they get and these movie stars and singers they say or sing some lines with emotion and then to cool stunts. Firefighters jump into fires put their lives on the line and save other people from burning buildings.

So I think that it would be cool though getting to save people’s lives and it would be a lot more fun than singing a platinum record, or getting a NHL hat trick, or winning the super bowl. So in other words I think it would be really cool to be a firefighter than any other job or thing and the hole entire world and dad you are my hero don’t forget that

P.S. It would be really cool to win the Super Bowl though

No comments:

Post a Comment