Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My class this year

This year has been a great school year I have made new friends and become better friends with old friends. In these 3 paragraphs I am going to tell you why this school year has been so great.

Well first of I have made a lot new friends this year the most recent being Fabian who came from Germany at the beginning of term 3 another few friends I have made this year are Emily M, Emily V, and I think I have even become better friends with Cassie which is pretty amazing considering the fact that at the beginning of the year we hated each other.

Another thing has been getting to hang out with all my friends like Keegan, Wyatt, Andrew, Gabi and Fabe and all the trips that we have gone on this year and the amount of fun time jokes and laughs we have had this year

As we close up the year heading into grad and on our way heading on to Quebec and graduation. After this we will also have to say good bye to classmates like Andie and Wyatt.

No matter what I cant wait for next year but I don't want this year to end but
whether we part ways or not we will always have the memories that keep us together

No comments:

Post a Comment